04 March 2010

The Big Adventure

Sittin here with only a couple of days left of "the big adventure" I feel bipolar! I am soo looking forward going back to my normal life: study, being with my loved ones, eating at Vapiano, just being around all my stuff (kinda fed up wearing the same shit for 6 months..), being able to wear different shoes, my own bed, don't have to worry about roaming with my bb, there's so much.. But really at the same time I know that I will feel fed up and bored of it al so fast!! I guess you need those moments too..

Being in a foreign country for longer then just a holidy does so much with a girl. You learn soooo insane much about your own capabilities (and perhaps stretch up your limitations), you'll learn so much about "the big scary world", you'll get to know new inspiring people, and mostly you'll learn it's oke to be on your own and enjoy your own company. There's nothing wrong with being alone for a bit!

In the last couple of months I have been to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Thailand and every place I've been to showed me how beautifull this place we call earth is! Except for appreciate everything in my life more then I did (the struggle my parents must have been through for the promiss of a better future in the Netherlands, the wealth I know because there are alot of people way more poor then you even can imagine, the weather i LOVE for seasons) I know I'll walk away from this experience as a better human.

But I cant wait for a new adventure landing on my path! North-America perhaps? So what are your plans, which places do you want to visit? Or even deeper; what do you want out of life?

Xoxo little J

1 reactions:

Unknown said...

i feel like we only know each other's singapore self. i wonder what you're like when you're not in singapore! miss your singapore-ness already!

Post a Comment