07 April 2010

Wait, wait, wait a little longer..

The real world is hitting me in the face!! Have to admit the whole blogging thing is really getting a non-substantional role in the universe of Janet.. And I honestly don't understand how people blog while living their life.. I mean, it's either to party or to blog about parties..

But don't get me wrong I LOVE blogs and the people who write them.. But I just seem not to be able to combine living my life and blog about it.. At least at this point..

I have to learn French, I have to teach (2nd year undergrad students), I have to study for my last 2 exams, I have to finish my internship paper, I have to plan a professor of the year award, I have to work a bit, and ofcourse I have to enjoy the good life!

So where's time left for blogging?? I tried to make pictures of my outfit of the day, but I really don't understand who makes the pictures of all those girls blogging.. Like ont he street, on the beach etc. Because Most of the time, when Im bored like that, nobody's around me to make pictures of me like that :(

AND to top it all up. I DONT HAVE A BLACKBERRY anymore :( It kinda died on me and now I have to wait for 14 workingdays (that's more or less a month...) before it's fixed.. I really hope tho that theyll give me a brand  new one.. And I miss internet on my phone!! That was theonly manner how I checked up with all your blogs!! *sigh*

So for now.. Just wait...

xoxo little J

2 reactions:

Stomach Cancer said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

Dr. S Ramakrishnan said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

Post a Comment