02 October 2009

First work week..

Hi guys,

Still doubting wether to post on this blog in English or in Dutch.. Give me some reactions what you guys prefer!!

My effing Sony camera has an memory stick NO pc accepts (except ofcourse a Sony pc, but which internetcafe has vaio's..) and ofcourse i've forgot my cable back in the NL.. So you guys just have to wait for some more pictures when the times right for it..

At the present moment I'm hanging out at the office, have done exactly one tasks and now heading back to facebook, hyves, hotmail, blogspot etc etc till its 6pm.. The office is an one hour ride from my auntie's place but it's sooooooo burgelijk (really dont know what the english word is) people being half asleep half awake in the sub is like IEW.. You guys know the saying 'you dont miss you water till your your well runs dry? Well I miss the university! You have soooo insane much freedom.. Ill go whenever I want to go and if I dont want to? Then Im just going to eat some where hihi.. (tho Singapore's food is gooooooood).. But first week of the office is almost over (4 more hours to be exact..)

Hmm let me update you with what I've done in the last couple of days:
- well so as you can read in my last blog I've met up with Edo and Nadiah, haven't seen him for sooo long and Nadiah (his wive) is like the sweetest girl ever! Watched the F1 with them and Fristi (friend of Nadiah from Indonesie whom works in SG) and a couple of other guys.. Im really not into it but HAMILTON pffff.... Guy is HAWT! After that walked with them around Marina Bay..
-hmm thinking about it the last couple of days I havent done so much, because every time I take one step outside ill spend major money.. But I've had another dinner with Edo, Nadiah and a whole bunch of their Indonesian friends at an indonesian restaurant ate soato *yummie*

OHH GUYS have to tell you about my cubicle? You watch The Office?! Well my cubicle is even sadder then theirs!!It has grey and green and green walls (don't know if you can call it walls because they're made of hmm wait I'm gonna write in Dutch I don't know if anybody can controll my pc over here.. Oke, het muurtje is dus van groen grijs prikbord materiaal.. En normaal gesproken heb je een cubicle van 2 bij 2 meter ofzo.. Echter ons gebouw loopt niet recht en mijn hokje is dus echt in een hoek gepropt waardoor ik dus echt soorttemet van verstopt zit.. Niemand kan mij zien en ik kan niemand zien. Enig voordeel is dus wel dat ik gwon kan facebooken en als iemand aankomt lopen komen ze van voor en niet van achter aanlopen..

Verder heb ik een 'buddie' die zijn broek echt ongeveer ophijst tot aan zn oksels (im not kidding..) en een supervisor die al een jaar dr rijbewijs heeft en echt NIET kan rijden.. Dr werken hier voorel ingenieurs maar die praten niet echt met me.. Kheb wel een HR manager die echt naar mn tieten keek toen die me voorstelde (the kind of way you think HELLO IM UP HERE!) en verder een HOOP chinezen iedereen praat ook mandarijns met elkaar dus ksta het grootste gedeelte van de tijd dr maar een beetje voor spek en bonen bij ahaha xD

Maar het is bijna weeeeeeeekend! Vanavond ga ik naar Zouk waar dj mehdi (ed bangerz) draait, morgen ga ik eten en naar de film met wat indo's en zondag ga ik bij Stephanie BBQ-en!

Ill keep you posted loved ones!

xoxo

0 reactions:

Post a Comment