21 December 2009

Last week of being the intern..

Pff.. This week feels soooooooo bittersweet! Im crazy looking forward to start traveling through South East Asia.. See my manfriend, mommy, sis and daddy again. To sleep in whenever I want to.. To do whatever I want to. To be in charge of my life again (instead of being led by the 9 till 6 bureaucracy)...

But it also means that this will be the last 'normal' week of living in Singapore.. It means saying goodbye to all those funloving people I've met overhere.. Saying goodbye to the life I've known for the last 3 months..

It feels a bit overwhelming.. But I have soo many great prospect for the next couple of months. Going to Hong Kong, catch up with some family over there.. Celebrating the holidays in another country.. Going to bounty islands.. Disney land with my mommy.. Get my sister travelcrazy in 2 weeks/4 countries.. There's soo much good stuff coming up for the first months of twenty ten..

My life's sweet..

xoxo

ps. it also means no more being 8 hours behind a computer.. so I guess all the no-added-value-of-updating-about-my-life blogs will be no longer after thursday 24 December..

0 reactions:

Post a Comment