10 December 2009

Wednesdaynight = Ladiesnight!

Every wednesday night is ladies night in Singapore. So that means in a lot of clubs free flow for the ladies or 1 for 1. Since alcohol is ABNORMAL expensive over here (1 bottle of beer 15 dollar/7,5 euro) girl go crazy over free flow!

Me, myself and I however NEED 8 hours sleep per night (Im so gay..), so untill yesterday I haven't been to any ladies night.. But there's a first time for everything.. With a bunch of friends I head over to Supperclub (yeah the Amsterdam one.. in Singapore)

I've been there once before and I really really like the club.. If your passing out, there are beds.. If you're a fan of chinese half naked guys you DEFF should go there! Here a pic of the bartenders, made a couple of weeks ago..

0 reactions:

Post a Comment