14 December 2009

What the hell? Jay-Z a devil worshipper?!?!?!


I was telling my sis I kinda LOVE the empire song (see below) and in response she told me Jay-Z is a satan worshipper.. And I was like what the hell, you kiddin? So she send me a website http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/does-jayz-worship-the-devil and I was reading it.. And yeah, I guess it kinda does make sense!! In the empire song he raps: If Jesus cant save you, life starts when the church ends and like most of the time I cant make jack shit out of rap lyrics but hey that sentence really doesnt make sense AT ALL.. Why the hell would you say such thing when the song's about how much you love new york? But oke..

So what's the deal? Apparently Jay-Z (ofcourse, might it be true) sold his soul to the devil to make it big time in life.. Snoop Dogg and some other guy (ehh, bone thug? I dont remember..) are alleged too.. I haven't made up my mind yet if I believe this.. But here's what's the deal:

  • So his pseudo is Hova right!? As in jaHOVAh as in God.. Kinda peculiar when you call yourself god.. I call myself bamiesoep, because I love it.. Really not the same when you call yourself God..
  • Next thing.. The HOVA sign.. Like the triangle thing.. Like the eye.. Like in that movie treasure hunter.. That movie was great fun.. But where does the hova sign comes from.. Just google 'mason sign' and a whole load of websites are giving some background informations about the signs (and even the secret handshakes that Jay-Z's supposedly giving...) [I did the googling for you: "The Mason takes the fellow Mason by the right hand as in an ordinary hand shake, and presses the top of his thumb hard on the second knuckle, the fellow Mason presses his thumb against the same knuckle of the first Mason's hand." ] See: http://www.ephesians5-11.org/handshakes.htm


  • He has a song, which goes under the name Lucifer.. Ahaha, do I need to say more?

  • And then the song Run This Town with Rihanna.. My sister and me really didnt understood why they made such a fuzz about the release date of that song (you still remember, they were like countdowning it..) and Im just NOT feeling the song AT ALL! So there are a lot of people who think that that song was the introduction of somekind of new order (illuminati)..
  • Wouldnt it make TOTAL sense.. If Chris Brown tried to knock out the devil in Rihanna (then beated down Rihanna because she couldn stfu)? Because the WHOLE chris-beat-her-down doesnt make sense at all to me.. He supposedly beated her, because she saw a text by some random girl.. Well she knew he has groupies so big deal.. But honestly if somebody could provide me with some evidence about what really happened it wouldnt surprised me if some kind of black power was involved aswell..
  • Oke so Rihanna.. Ahaha I'm not feeling here, so yeah could be a satan worshipper.. Does provide sum info about the sudden 360 switch in music she makes.. Good girl gone bad, right?!
I don't know, shit creaps the hell out of me.. Would be hella scary if this all was true.. If there's actually some new order that's waiting to take over the world. It also could just be marketing.. It also could be paranoid people.. It also could be the plot of a very bad movie.. What you think?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/ go here for more information..

xoxo

15 reactions:

Anonymous said...

Asshole

Anonymous said...

omg this is exactly what i was saying espically about chris brown beating the "hell" out of rihanna i cant believe someone else thinks that good call

Anonymous said...

you fucking niggers.only u would make something bad out of something good.that is why the nigger race is the most hated. I never herd of a mason fucking a monkey and giving the world aids.

Janet said...

ahahaha, i know that my blog is a bit 'crazy' but your comment is the most empty-headed comment in the history of blogging..

Anonymous said...

lol that person was a complete dumbass and has no clue whats hes talking about maybe you should look up who created all of this. and a nigger is trash which is exactly how you displayed yourself!!
but i think its all true

Anonymous said...

Im fucking freaked out up in dis bitch bu its mad lyk how did jay z sell his soul to the devil? How wud he have contact with him?

Janet said...

wow first: you really should work on your online grammar.. soooo hard to read..

if you read my latest blog.. you can see, thats one of the thins im wondering myself too.. is it an actual conversation, or is it more of a metaphore..

gaga said that she dreams about the devil (interview with rolling stone) so that might be a manner to communicate..

Anonymous said...

if ura beleiver u wont have 2 worry bout dis type of stuff ur wastin ur time!

Anonymous said...

I bet it had to be a dumb ass white person to post a comment on the internet still calling people niggers. Well to bad for you an yo mama look who taking over.

joqwanna fizer said...

dat crazy but okky

Anonymous said...

yo that shit is mad motherfucking thruth dawg my cousin said that one of his songs if you sing it backwards that shit is gon' be abt how he hates Jesus and shit and btw he said im a mason in run this town tonight

Anonymous said...

iv been looking up this stuff and it all makes since like since when did they all start wearing black ? and i heard this song and he is telling who is all in it this stuff is crazy but why would they want to sell their souls just for part time fame when god will give you ever lasting life im just saying ! i believe in god and everything he has done he is the reason we are on this world now thats a blessing #amen

Anonymous said...

This is bugging me out! I don't know what to think!! All i know if it is true its pretty scary!!!

Penile Implant in India said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

Dr. Arun Prasad said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

Post a Comment