07 December 2009

X-Mass is coming..

Singaporeans are really into x-mass.. They started decorating Orchard road like 3 weeks ago (YEAH, even before Sinterklaas. Fail!). I think it's on CapitaLand's (Asia's biggest real estate investor) agenda to get even more people to shop even more.. But it just feels SOOOOOOOOO against every law in nature to celebrate xmass in a country where humid reachers percentages nearly 100 and where it's > 30 degrees on a daily basis..

I miss the coldness/darknesss/shopping with mummy in la Haya/sloffen/hot coco/scarves feeling!!
Every time I'm at Orchard, seeing all those people taking pictures in shorts and tanktops it like epic fail instantly.. But yeah yeah, there are TONS and TONS of great stuff in Singapore.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Canele where they sell AWESOME macaroons! Almost, no not almost, EVERY mall in Singapore has at least one amazing desert shop! And since Im overweight already in Asia (ahaha I kid I kid) I do eat deserts like EVERY day <3>
I can see the light at the end of Singapore's tunnel now (another of 2.5 weeks working, then 3 week vacation in Singapore and then sum traveling trough sout east asia) but I think I'll miss Singapore.. But thats a subject for a future coming blog!

For now scarves, macaroons, coffee and music..


Miaa Rose is WAAAAAAY more awesome (and hotter!) then Esmee Denters!! Miaa for president!!


0 reactions:

Post a Comment