21 December 2009

Mystery Seeker



Well, as you might know, Im always in for a good internet-based fun.. Now I found this Google website of and its AMAZEBALLS!

So when you have WAY too much spare time, for example being an intern, you should go to mysterygoogle You run a search for something, and instead of getting the Google search answer for the keywords you just typed in, you actually get the results of some /previous/ query that somebody did. It gives you an answer to questions such as 'what is the purpose of life' till little missions as 'send coockies to' Aahha even if you put in 'what is this' it will answer with a 'this is mystery google' or when you put in 'hallo' it will say 'hi' back.. And if you put in 'poop' it will say its not a toilet..

Ahaha and bored as I was I asked what shall I do and it linked me to the wikipedia website of the The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.. So that will what Im doing the next 10 minutes ;)

AHAHAHAHAH OMG you could wipe me off the floor now. I typed in 'end of the world' (all 2012-ish) and it linked me to Ten Reasons to Hate France kinda love the country tho but thats still hella funny!

xoxo

3 reactions:

MigFly said...

nou het is hier wel een vette drama in Nederland. Openbaar vervoer was gister gestopt. Er was een sneeuwstorm, extreme kou, kortom het was weeralarm. Dus wees blij, normaal houd ik van sneeuw. Ik zit nu op een punt dat ik haat. brrrrrrrrr. heb jij big plans for the Christmas?
xx

Denise said...

I knowwww, I also discovered it this last week...
already received a cool bedtime story...
the missions are too much fun, but only when u have too much spare time on ur hands behind 'the net'... like me.. and you...

MigFly said...

Oeee nice. Ik heb nog nooit een high tea gedaan, sounds so fancy! Heb je maybe ook facebook?
we could chat along there, if you like
xo mig

Post a Comment