27 December 2009

MERRY XMAS!!!

HOWDY HO!!

Merry Christmas y'all!!

Best gift for me: NO MORE INTERNSHIP FOR ME EVAAAAAAA (okay, at least the coming year...). I finally refound my long lost freedom and am at the moment free as a bird!! SOO what happend the last couple of days? Well, let me tell you!!
Santa was also quite generous towards me! I received such precious gifts! Everybody who knows me, knows how much I love silver bracelets. Especially when people who are in my heart give them to me. Not because I only love presents (which I do.. but thats not the point), I love wearing bracelets with a story!! I have a lot of bangles bracelets and every bead is special for me, because they where given with a special reason!!

And my precious friend Stephanie gave me an awesome Pandora bracelet with a couple of beads (including a CUPCAKE <3!!!!!) It's like thet bracelet below!



Well ofcourse xmas isnt all about gifts and presents. I cherrish the moments the most, christmass eve started kinda shitty.. But ended witth a 300 dollar bottle of champagne, twilight and friends.. And thats what counts the most!!

Hope you all had a great time too and we'll keep in touch ;)

xoxo

2 reactions:

MigFly said...

awesome presents!!!!
( een "that's what she said" phrase bij de paragraaf boven professor layton)

Health and wellness Blog india said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

Post a Comment