11 December 2009

Colour of the Day

O.P.I - Do You Lilac it? / O.P.I. - Hey! Get in Lime!

One of the greatest things about Asia is that you have a lot of (cheap) manicures around! Being to lazy to cut my own toenails (or being to lazy in general) forced me to go do a mani and pedi! For a mere 38 SGD (thats about 19 euro!) you'll be pampered for more then an hour! They scrub, cut all unnecessary hard skin (eelt), file your nails and ofcourse polish them.

On my fingernails I proudly present O.P.I.'s Hey! Get in Lime! Absolute LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour! Normally I have a lot of either pink polish or crazy colour polish (blue, yellow you name it I show it), however this mint/lime green colour is a combination of both! Because it's soo soft, all pastel, it's almost comparable with baby pink. However, it's still green and that makes it a party on my nails.

On my feet I have Do You Lilac It? also by O.P.I. and it's absofuckinglutely cute as Taylor Lautner!! I love dark colours but Im always afraid that a dark colour on my toenails resembles more of nails falling of then fash.. So I chose for a happy light purple one.

And yes I do agree, I look like an easteregg with this colour combination. But I love it! Sephora (in the Netherlands) finally started to have O.P.I. for sale (waited A LONG time for that!) and what I've heard they sell it for 16 euro, which sounds cheap when you compare it to Chanel nailpolish.. However, they sell it at Sephora USA for 9 dollar!! Thats like 6 euro, so you could almost buy three in the US for every one bought in NL :( :( :(

xoxo

2 reactions:

Dr. Gyanendra Agarwal said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

Burner said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

Post a Comment