21 December 2009

Sleep-over


source: getsnuggie

Everybody who has been on one of my sleepovers (they are epic, usually have a duration of 3 days and always involves a lot of food!) know I totally LOVE sleeping.. Back home, Im kinda doing everything in my bed (thats what she said..), eating (I know its kinda gross but also sooo comfy), studying, gaming, etc..

In the US there has been a crazy 'trend' going on.. With the Snuggie.. Its like the uggliest thing EVER, but i want one!! It looks sooooooooo comfy and you will be like a kermit without the pig following you..

Santa, can you please keep me warm?

xoxo

4 reactions:

Unknown said...

um this is sooo much better. we should get matching ones!!

http://www.nuddleblanket.com/celebrity_nuddles.php

Janet said...

OMG TOTAL MUST HAVE!

Penile Implant in India said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

Adult Macular Degeneration said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

Post a Comment